- Contractors / Owners
Fluor Enterprises, Inc.
- SunPower Corporation Systems
Surface Demolition & Removals
- Roadway Excavation, Fills, Embankments
- Land Clearing & Grubbing
- Site Work / Site Development
- Material Transportation / Trucking Services
- Dust Control
- Site Cut / Fill
- Road Construction
Renewable Energy Earthwork
- Completion Date
Fluor Enterprises, Inc. is the Engineering Procurement Contractor (EPC) on Phase II of the Copper Crossing Solar Plant in Pinal County, Arizona. Buesing Corp transitioned essentially overnight from Phase I where we were contracted directly to SunPower to Phase II contracting to Fluor on the same project and continuing work. Under contract with Fluor, Buesing Corp.'s scope of work on the project included the overall civil and site development (earthwork/grading), the construction of the concrete inverter pads and drive motor foundations, the storm water pollution plan (SWPPP), temporary pond with liner, construction of drywells, pile testing, and the installation of the balance of the driven piles required on the project.
- Installation of approximately 10,000 piles (in addition to those installed under SunPower contract)
- Piles of lengths of 12' and 14'
- Piles set at depths of 6.5 feet and 8.5 feet
- Installation of nineteen (19) 100-foot drywells
- 144 acres of erosion control seed mix & hydromulch
Cut & Fill & Grading
Cut & Fill
Solar Pile Driving