Buesing Residential LLC is now performing mass grading and site work for residential subdivisions!
Buesing Corp. recently created Buesing Residential LLC and we are ready and capable of performing mass grading and site work for your residential subdivision projects throughout the metropolitan Phoenix area and Tucson. We have performed work in the residential market for years as ancillary services such as delivering import, export, and ABC. Buesing Corp. has also successfully performed civil site prep and mass grading on commercial and solar energy projects for years. And with the attrition of other earthwork/grading companies over the last couple years we have been the beneficiary of hiring a number of key individuals that have extensive residential market experience. These factors consummate our decision to enter this market and we look forward to your invitation to bid on your next project.
We are proud of our safety record and program; we are bondable, we pride ourselves on quality, and we are capable of meeting fast track schedules. We want you to hire and work with Simply the Best!
Please contact us immediately at 602-233-3339 (main office number) if you have a project ready to bid or contact one of the following at:
Kevin Somerville, VP of Business Development
Bill Kelton, VP of Estimating
Jeff Anderson, Senior Estimator
Estimating Coordinator (if a prequalification process is required)
RELEVANT PROJECT EXPERIENCE
As Buesing Corp. we have performed numerous site development projects that included cut to fills and mass grading for the commercial and solar energy markets, including but not limited to the following:
- Valencia Heights – Lennar
- Madison Vista – Sandbox
- Montana Vista – Sandbox
- Paradise Cove 21 – Garret Walker
- Layton Lakes – Sandbox
- Casino Arizona ±220,000 cy of earthwork and ±70 acres of grading
- Rittenhouse Basin ±1,200,000 cy of earthwork and ±100 acres of grading
- Agua Caliente Solar ±1,050,000 cy of earthwork and ±1,900 acres of grading
- Arlington Solar ±1,950,000 cy of earthwork and ±1,200 acres of grading
Buesing Residential LLC over the last few years has assembled the following team that will work on your residential projects:
- Donnie Skinner – Site Superintendent (15 years in civil residential construction)
- Gerald Muzzie – Foreman (15 years in civil residential construction)
- Waylon Anglin – Project Manager (9 years in civil residential construction)
- Bill Kelton – VP of Estimating (20+ years of civil residential estimating/construction)
- Jeff Anderson – Senior Estimator (33 years in civil residential construction)
- Cecil Wallace – Senior Estimator/Sales (38 years in trucking in support of residential construction)
- Brett Smith – Estimator (12 years in civil residential quantity take-off/GPS Modeling)
- Dan Kuehl – Estimator (5 years of civil residential quantity take-off)
- Kelly Eckleberry – Estimator (8 years of civil residential quantity take-off)
Upon request of a prequalification submittal we can make the resumes of these individuals available.
Buesing Corp. Residential LLC has expanded its equipment fleet and over the last few years we currently own the following:
- Belly Dump and Super Trucks
- Water trucks 1,800 gal
- Water pulls 8,000 gal
- Cat 623 Scrapers
- Cat 631 Scrapers
- Cat 140 Motor Graders with GPS Machine Control
- GPS base stations and rover and modeling in-house
- Tractors / implements
- Compaction equipment
Most of this equipment is relatively new and has reliable uptime, supported by our state-of-the-art maintenance shop. We will also rent pieces of equipment as needed to meet the project requirements and schedule demands.
Here at Buesing Corp. and Buesing Residential LLC we are safety minded and have rolled out a comprehensive Safety Program the last two years that consists of a revamped Safety Plan, increased supervisor and crew safety training, retooled incident reduction and review procedures, and a heightened signing and awareness campaign with our new safety logo above.